This was helpful! Reblogged!
Every story has a villain.
While most stories have villains that are generic and somewhat boring others have villains that are creepy and leave you feeling freaked out.
The best type of villain, in my opinion, are the ones where you aren’t quite sure if the character is truly a villain or just misunderstood or the type where you know they are the villain of the story and yet you find yourself rooting for them anyway.
Literature examples of villains we found ourselves rooting for:
- Lestat from Interview With A Vampire
- Hannibal Lecter from Silence Of The Lambs
- The Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera
- Normal Bates from Psycho
- Count Dracula from Dracula
- Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
- Smegal/Gollum from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Not the main villain in the story)
- Humbert Humbert from Lolita
- Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter Series
TV/Movie examples of villains we found…
View original post 445 more words